When Do I Have To Submit An ACC Request?

All work to the exterior of your home or property requires the prior, written approval of the ACC/Board of Directors. This should be understood to include, but not be limited to:

  • Any construction or addition to any home, including a deck, any modification of the external facade of any home
  • The erection of any outbuilding or shed
  • Any painting
  • Roof replacement
  • Modification of driveways
  • Addition of any swimming pools, fences, hot tubs, water features, walls or other hardscape
  • The placement of any man made object (yard art) in the front or side of any lot
  • Changes to the landscaping of any lot (except for the planting of flowers or shrubs in existing beds)
  • The removal of any trees
  • Any other change or modification to the exterior portion of any home or lot.

The only exception is emergency repairs to make a property safe and inhabitable until such time as permanent repairs can be affected with ACC/BoD approval.